I’ve always loved the idea of hair rollers, but I could never get them to work right. They always left my hair looking pretty much the same, and they never stayed in place. That’s why I jumped at the chance to review Click n Curl, and I’m super happy that I did!
Giveaway: Scroll to the end of the post to win your very own set of rollers!
Who doesn’t love a good before & after comparison? Above-left is a pic of me & my hair from my recent Shop Jami post. I usually blow-dry it straight as in this pic, and I’ve recently cut my hair so the other pictures of my hair in this post will be notably shorter.
That said, you can still clearly see the difference. On the left is a sleek, straight look. Click n Curl does a really great job of keeping the sleek and adding bounce and volume, as you can see on the right and below:
How Click n Curl Works
A full Click n Curl set comes with 6 rollers (3 shown above). There are 3 sizes of rollers: small, medium and large. The smallest size of rollers is meant to create tiny, tight curls. I was sent the medium rollers, which are meant to create volume and bounce.
You can see the amazing bright purple color, which I love. To me, presentation is half the game. I think you’re more likely to be motivated by something and use it more often if it catches your eye.
The set also comes with a single handle, shown above. You only need one, because you roll up the rollers one by one.
1. Shampoo & condition hair as normal
2. Blow dry hair until it’s about 80% dry
3. Snap in the handle to a roller
4. Take a section of your hair and roll the hair downward into a roller, towards the nape of your neck (rather than up towards the ceiling)
5. When you’ve rolled the roller all the way up, blow dry that roller with the hair still on it.
6. Wiggle the roller from right to left to keep it in place. Push the button on the handle to easily unsnap it from the roller
7. Repeat with the other rollers until you’ve used them all (6 rollers is enough for half of my hair)
8. When hair is completely dry, pull out the rollers and enjoy the bounce and volume!
Cons: I wish the rollers would stay put a little better. They feel a bit loose, and get looser if you walk around or move your head too much. Pretty sure this will get better with practice though.
Pros: Everything else. Right off the bat, the presentation and gorgeous color of the rollers get you excited to try them. Secondly, they really work. Click n Curl rollers have given me a new hairstyle I can count on in the new year – one with tons of bounce and volume, which is so fun! They’re easy to use and work quickly. My hair would probably have had even more bounce and volume if I left them in longer than 1 minute.
Click n Curl Giveaway
Click n Curl was generous enough to offer a giveaway to one of you lucky winners!! They can only ship to the continental US for this giveaway, but if you live in the UK they have a partner shop who also sells their products (Hair & Whiskers). For all you US readers, I definitely recommend entering this one because Click n Curl is so fun. After all, who doesn’t love a new hairstyle every now and then? Good luck everyone!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.