Hi all, a lot of you have been asking for tips on growing your Pinterest following. As you may know, I have a Blogger Tips section so I thought this would be a great addition! This is important for bloggers and brands since Pinterest can really drive a lot of traffic to your blog or website due to how quickly a pin can go viral.
One thing that can really help is posting pins from your posts onto large Pinterest community group boards to increase their reach. These community groups allow tens of thousands of users to pin to them, which means all of those people can also view the pins you post there. I’ve put together a starter list of large group boards to join and pin to! This post will focus on food groups for food bloggers, and I’ll be coming out with other categories soon.
General Food Boards
- Food Drink (46k followers)
- Food Porn Share Feature (21k followers)
- All About Food (83k followers)
- Gastromomia (60k followers)
- Fabulous Food and Drink (20k followers)
- Restaurants (20k followers)
- Food Bloggers Central Sharing Board (19k followers)
- Delicious Cupcakes (12k followers)
- Just Desserts (90k followers)
- Delicious Desserts (9k followers)
- Sweet Desserts (27k followers)
- Best Italian Recipes (80k followers)
- Easter Dinner Recipes (13k followers)
- Valentine Dinner Recipes (14k followers)
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes (17k followers)
Comment Challenge: Do you utilize Pinterest community boards to grow your blog reach?
Get more blogging tips & inspiration! Follow along on: