I love switching out my phone covers, for both practical and philosophical reasons. This post is all about my reasoning behind the swaps, including a review of CaseApp which let’s you customize your own custom iPhone covers or laptop skins, and finally a giveaway for you to win your own free case!
Why You Should Get Another Phone Case
1. Live Longer – Okay this one might be a little dramatic but honestly, ever since I read those studies that show phones are literally dirtier than toilets, I’ve been swapping out my phone cases much more often. It makes sense too – you wash your hands all the time, but how often do you clean your phone? And your phone goes on your face when you talk, not to mention gets your hands dirty when texting or surfing the web. Swap out those phone covers and keep clean!
2. Keep it Interesting – There’s something to be said for your phone looking completely different. It’s like a breath of fresh air. You may not even realize that you’re sick of your current case, but when you get a new one it’s honestly pretty exciting every time you take it out or even look at it!
3. Treat Yourself – You only live once, right? I think you deserve to switch up your phone cases if you feel like it! It’s not like you’re getting a car or a house. Though that would be nice too!
4. Match with Outfits / Accessories – All you fashionistas, I know you were thinking of this one too! Having various patterns and colors on your phone means that you get to match it with your latest heels, bag, scarf, etc. No one will be able to deny your stylish ways!
5. Be Different – Let’s face it, almost everyone walks out of the phone store with one of their pre-packaged cases. Don’t get me wrong, they can be really nice cases, but there’s something to be said for having a case that 10,000 other people aren’t walking around with at a given time. This is an age where we have so many options at our fingertips, including our phone covers! Why not choose a unique one that speaks to your personality?
CaseApp is amazing because it allows you create a custom iPhone case or laptop skin – yes, please! You can upload your own images, add text, or just use one of their adorable templates. I could see people adding images of their loved ones or pets, and this would be perfect for party favors too! Be sure to use code CHOWDOWN20 for 20% off your case!
I’ve been loving the marble trend lately, so I was immediately drawn to this chic case. It even has a touch of golden glitter, which compliments my girly/glam style nicely!
I’ve listed some of my other fave templates from CaseApp below. Honestly, how cute are these??
Be sure to fill out the below giveaway to win a $40 credit to CaseApp! This can go towards a customized iPhone case or laptop skin of your choosing, and is open to US as well as International entrants!
*Note: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those who support Chow Down USA!